All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the creator of Marshall Armstrong Is New to Our School comes a visually stunning, hilarious picture book that explores children s tendency to jump to the conclusions they want.When Leo s mom anunces that there will be a surprise at dinner, she unkwingly sets in motion a riotous chain of events. What could the surprise be?! Leo and his brother are desperate to find out. Could it be a bike? A pool? A new car? Their imaginations run wild until they latch, with utter conviction, onto what surely must be the answer: an all-expenses-paid, two-week trip to Hawaii! Perhaps t surprisingly, the brothers are soon proven wrong. But the ingenious way their family decides to cheer them up poignantly reminds us that, sometimes, embracing what you already have is eugh to make you feel lucky.
- Author BiographyDavid Mackintosh is the author of Marshall ArmstrongIs New to Our School, The Frank Show, and Standing In for Lincoln Green. He is a graphic designer, art director, and illustrator. His innovative book designs have won numerous awards in Britain and internationally. He lives in London. Visit him online at davidmackintosh.co.uk.
- Author(s)David Mackintosh
- PublisherAbrams Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbrams Books for Young Readers
- Weight454 g
- Width226 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.