All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLucy never forgot 'The Kiss'. Or the bad boy she shared it with. Now, 17 years later, he's back - and, dammit, he's still sexy as hell...As owner of The Book Spire in the sleepy town of Cypress Hollow, Lucy Harrison isn't used to too much excitement. But in one night all that changes when Owen Bancroft walks back into her life and sparks - quite literally - fly. The question is, does he even remember their one perfect kiss? And, perhaps more importantly, does she really want him to? Then, when a secret stash of books and lost patterns by world-famous knitting guru Eliza Carpenter are discovered in the Bancroft family home, the pair are thrown together once more. There's denying the electricity between them - but this time will 'bad penny' Owen prove to be heart-stealer or heart-breaker?
- Author BiographyRachael Herron is the author of Eliza's Gift.
- Author(s)Rachael Herron
- PublisherTransworld Publishers (Division of Random House Australia)
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Piont
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- Weight267 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.