All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCould you imagine Santa Claus in any color but red? Not likely. There has to be a deep meaningful reason for this. Grandad thinks he can explain it. Luge Mountain is the true story of Santa Claus according to Grandad as told by Grandma. The tradition of the Man in the Red Suit came about due to the history changing struggle between the Eyeprof, representing all things happy, and the horrible scheming Doomgloom from the pessimistic planet, Nevrjoy. Well, good triumphs as usual, but at times it was touch and go. Luge Mountain is an ideal story to read to the children at Christmas, or any time. The love and the fun and the magic will appeal to the young and, perhaps to the t so young.
- Author BiographyMy husband and I have spent forty enjoyable years operating a homestead farm and raising children. We produced our own food, organically of course. As a grandmother and an ex school teacher with a fondness for kids, I love writing stories to pique their interest and sometimes intrigue them. I aim for wholesome, mildly suspenseful, entertaining yarns, with always, always happy endings. I prefer to avoid the trend towards violence and horror. There are no be -headings, no being devoured by wolves, no bombs and absolutely no blood and gore. The goal is entertainment not nightmares.
- Author(s)Betty Locke
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.