All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionI've spent day after day watching People purchase the wrong luggage Your luggage should fit your needs in every way including financially. I've seen people spend way too much money for the little amount they travel. If you only travel once a year, then maybe you don't need this book. But the information is good to kw. For the business travelers who travel three times a week or more, after reading this book, you will kw the ins and outs of travel luggage and can feel confident about your next luggage purchase.
- Author BiographyTodrich has always been involved in the making of something. Whether it be the bunk bed he made at age 12, or the basketball hoop sack he designed and made for his friends. His experience working for a tote bag manufacturer led him to work as a repair person for the largest luggage retailer in the nation. There he was able to become familiar with the reasons why luggage designs fail. His extensive knowledge of luggage repair combined with his experience as a luggage store sales manager, qualifies him to give you tips on what can and often will go wrong with inferior luggage designs.
- Author(s)Todrich W Estelle
- Date of Publication04/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.