All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $17.97Free postage
- AU $18.85Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe first of three harvest festivals, Lughnasadh represents the delight of seeing the first signs of effort beginning to pay off. It's the beginning of the culmination of summer-time's toil, and what you personally have sowed is w in the early stages of being reaped. This well-rounded introduction to the holiday comes complete with correspondences, rituals, recipes, and lore. Lughnasadh recipes include bean soup, baked bread, squash casserole, apple tart, and more; crafts include corn silk blessing wand, magical berry ink, and corn dolly.
- Author BiographyMelanie Marquis is a lifelong practitioner of magick, founder of the United Witches global coven, and organizer of Denver Pagans. She is a writer who has written for the American Tarot Association, Llewellyn's almanacs and datebooks, and national and international Pagan publications including Circle and Pentacle Magazine. Visit her online at www.melaniemarquis.com.
- Author(s)Melanie Marquis
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.