Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $62.99+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oz-shopping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $50.00+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by reau574
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.71
- AU $72.40Trending at AU $75.88
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $35.09
- AU $29.61Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $41.91
- AU $19.88Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- Product InformationThe Luigi's Mansion 2 is an entertaining action/adventure video game designed to be played on Nintendo 3DS platform. Released in 2013, this version provides gamers with hours of fun and pleasant experiences. In addition, this E - (Everyone) rated game is available in PAL format.
- PlatformNintendo 3DS
- Region CodePAL
- Release Year2013
- ModelLuigi's Mansion 2
Most relevant reviews
- greatdeals4ever...24 May, 2016by
A must-have for 3DS but most importantly for N3DS!
This game is the real definition of a "game" - it was made for fun! :) Funny while action-packed without being demanding. Luigi got the spotlight again and he made the best of it. The 3D function it has is the best of all the 3DS games I have played. I noted N3DS in the title as we all know that it has more stable 3D function.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- glenross404 Feb, 2014by
A great product for everyone .
I bought this product as I had saw advertisements on the tv and it looked very intriguing and interesting . I dislike that there are not many hints throughout the game . The special effects and sounds were pretty unique
- pokestitchfan06 Jan, 2014by
Awesome game, great graphics, good value for money!
I got Dark Moon because I had seen awesome looking gameplay of it on Youtube and read amazing reviews about it on IGN. It looked like a challenging yet family friendly RPG that I could get into and I was not disappointed. The game has amazing graphics that make good use of the 3D capability of the 3DS (although viewing in 3D for long periods of time gave me a headache), entertaining storyline and funny dialogue. It's nice to see Luigi be the main hero (albeit a reluctant and scaredy-cat kind of hero) for once instead of a second fiddle to Mario. The game is full of puzzles and you will need to do lots of exploration to find all the treasures and clues hidden in the most unexpected nooks or crannies. The regular ghosts you face can get a bit boring after a while but the constant addition of treasure hunting, puzzle solving and more powerful ghosts to face more than makes up for that. Some of the quests can be quite challenging and can be frustrating and you really need to hunt around the game to get it completed but it also goes to show how much dedication was put into the game to hide clues and doorways in the most unexpected places. I have yet to play the first Luigi's Mansion so I have no idea how this once compares to that but I have to say, I really am enjoying this game and would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a fun and wacky RPG to play with. Read full review