All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere s an accessible reference that aids personal Bible study or Sunday school preparation: The Layman's Bible Commentary. Volume9 covers Luke and John, and gives you section-by-section commentary on the flow and theme of each book, as well as historical and literary context for each. Major interpretations are presented for controversial passages and topics. Puzzling passages and Bible practices are explained, and charts and diagrams further aid your understanding. Take Home segments provide a practical application for each passage. .
- Author(s)Dr Mark Strauss,Dr Stephen Leston,Robert Deffinbaugh
- PublisherBarbour Publishing Inc, U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleLayman's Bible Book Commentary
- Series Part/Volume Number09
- Place of PublicationUhrichsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarbour Publishing Inc, U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width117 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.