All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationIn the second instalment of the series acclaimed chef, Luke Nguyen, ventures deeper into the Greater Mekong region to discover the food cultures of Laos, Cambodia and Vietnams Mekong Delta. Luke begins his culinary journey in Laos capital city, Vientiane, with its bounty of hidden foodie gems. He then journeys north to Laos food capital, Luang Prabang, before travelling south to the fishing mecca, the 4000 Islands. Luke crosses the Mekong River into Cambodia, beginning in the ancient city of Siem Reap, where locals teach him how to cook traditional Khmer dishes. He then travels south to the bustling capital, Phnom Penh, where he gets a new take on street food. Heading further south, Luke explores the seaside towns of Kep and Kampot, famous for their crab and pepper. Finally, Luke returns to the Mekong Delta in Vietnam. He seeks out the foodie wonders of border town, Chau Doc. He cooks with his parents on a houseboat in Cai Be, and explores the coconut islands of Ben Tre.
- TitleLuke Nguyen's Greater Mekong 2
- Product Release Date06/02/2013
- Theatrical Release Year2012
- Number of Discs2
- ActorsLuke Nguyen
- Rating InfoGeneral Exhibition
- SubtitlesEnglish for the Hearing Impaired
- Run Time250 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Sub GenreCookery
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineThe culinary journey continues
Most relevant reviews
- gearsau04 Aug, 2013by
Good value for the money
Good DVD... I purchased the DVD because I have been watching the series on SBS in Australia, and wanted to have a permanent copy.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $24.50Trending at AU $25.24
- AU $146.95Trending at AU $151.50
- AU $48.04Trending at AU $64.70
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $15.12
- AU $94.95Trending at AU $104.77
- AU $12.47Trending at AU $13.15
- AU $96.46Trending at AU $100.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.