Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionLuke for You is like other book. Whether you have never considered Jesus as an option for your life or have walked with Him for years, Luke for You will challenge you to see yourself in all the people Jesus interacted with through the Gospel of Luke. And why t? You will find the most burning questions of our time have been the most burning questions of all time. Why are we here? Do I have any value? Is forgiveness possible? How do I handle suffering? Can love truly defeat hate? Are we doomed to live with our past? How can people live in peace? Luke's gospel shows people t only asking these questions, but living them - and living out the answers in powerful and transformed ways. Luke for You dynamically shows that their stories are our stories and that we are tied together with the eternal thread of human experience. You will be challenged to think through the minds of the proud, the powerful, the wealthy, the suffering, the dispossessed, the social outcasts and the hurting. At the crux of it all is Jesus, the God-man who continually transforms each generation. Luke for You will help you see the Gospel of Luke in a fresh new light, sure to illuminate how this Jesus is as relevant today as He was two-thousand years ago.
- Author BiographyGalen Harrill's passion is the church, particularly in smaller and more difficult contexts. He has served churches in Prague, Czech Republic and the Mid-Atlantic United States. He holds two bachelor's in Biblical Studies and Human Communication and two master's in Missions and Educational Leadership. He lives in Lancaster County with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Galen Harrill
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.