All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $25.33Free postage
- AU $25.88Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionGive Your Children the Healthy Benefits of Yoga with this Kids Yoga Stories Beach Adventure Book. Join Luke's beach adventure. Hop like a kangaroo, perch like a sea gull, and rest like a sea star as you act out this journey on an East Coast Australian beach. What else might you see? Learn something new, explore movement, and have fun together! Kids Yoga Stories introduce you to engaging characters who will get your child laughing, moving, and creating. Reading is good for the mind AND body! The story links several yoga poses in a specific sequence to create a coherent and meaningful story. This book for ages 4 to 8 is more than a storybook, but it's also a unique experience for children.
- Author BiographyGiselle Shardlow draws from her experiences as a teacher, traveler, mother, and yogi to write her yoga-inspired children's books. This story was inspired by her years living in Sydney, Australia. She lives in San Francisco with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Emily Gedzyk,Giselle Shardlow
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.