All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's bedtime, that special time when parents tuck their little ones in for the night and lull them to sleep with their favorite lullabies. In this gorgeous book, author-illustrator Julie Downing has selected her favorite lullabies and illustrated each one with expressive watercolor paintings. Parents will delight in the familiar, soothing rhythms of beloved songs like Rock-a-bye Baby, Kumbaya, and Lullaby and Good Night, while little ones are enchanted by fresh and dreamy lullabies, such as El Coqui and Wynken, Blynken and Nod. Each lavish illustration celebrates the precious moments shared between a parent and child, from sighting the first evening star together to sharing a last good-night kiss. Music is included for each lullaby so that parents can sing their young ones to sleep. With comforting words and tunes, lullabies bring parents and children together. Lullaby and Good Night is a book to be shared and treasured, again and again.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Weight143 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julie Downing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.