All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA chilling debut from a bright new talent-- a masterful psychological thriller to delight fans of Nicci French and Minette Walters It's every mother's nightmare...One minute Jess Finnegan is strolling through the Tate Museum with her new husband Mickey and their 8-month old son. The next she is frantically searching for them--both have completely disappeared. As the police launch a massive manhunt, Jess discovers that the people closest to you are t always what they seem.
- Author BiographyCLAIRE SEEBER is a feature writer for The Guardian, Independent on Sunday, and The Telegraph. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Claire Seeber
- PublisherThomas Dunne Books
- Date of Publication19/01/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Dunne Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width168 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.