All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Lulu Bell. Where there's Lulu, there's family, friends, animals and adventures galore! It's a hot day and the Bell family is going for a swim. But when a runaway dog chases a little penguin that is waddling up the beach, Lulu has to leap into action! Is the little penguin hurt? And as if that's t eugh for Lulu to worry about, where is Pickles the cat, who's about to have her kittens? Let the search begin!
- Author BiographyBelinda Murrell (Author) Belinda Murrell has worked as a travel journalist, technical writer, editor and public relations consultant. Her overseas adventures inspired her work as a travel writer for the West Australian newspaper and Out & About With Kids travel magazine. Her work has also appeared in the Sun Herald, Sunday Telegraph and Sydney Morning Herald. While Belinda studied Children's Literature at Macquarie University, her passion for children's books was reignited when she had her own three children and began telling and writing stories for Nick, Emily and Lachlan. Belinda's books include the Sun Sword fantasy trilogy, Scottish timeslip tale The Locket Of Dreams, French Revolution timeslip tale The Ruby Talisman, Australian timeslip tales The Ivory Rose and The Sequin Star, and Australian historical tales The Forgotten Pearl and The River Charm. Belinda also writes the Lulu Bell series for younger readers, about friends, family, animals, and growing up in a vet hospital. Belinda is also an author ambassador for Room to Read and Books in Homes. Serena Geddes (Illustrator) Serena
- Author(s)Belinda Murrell
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.