All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsThe Devil Wears Pradademystified the world of high fashion, this funny and insightful debut vel dishes the crazy and captivating Manhattan art scene. When painter Jeffrey Finelli is run over by a cab, the art world clamors for the instantly in-demand work by the late emerging artist especially an ermous painting calledLulu Meets God and Doubts Him. Gallery receptionist and aspiring artist Mia McMurray fi nds herself at the center of the hype. She is an amused witness as a Birkin-toting collector, a well-muscled Irish artist, a real estate baron, and Lulu herself, the artist s niece and muse, battle over the brand-new masterpiece. In the midst of the madness, Mia finds her own creative expression and artistic identity, t to mention love.
- Author BiographyDanielle Ganekis the author of the critically praisedLulu Meets GodandDoubts Him. Formerly the creative director for Galleries Lafayette in New York, Danielle also served as editor atMademoiselleandWoman's Daymagazines. She lives with her husband and three children in New York City.
- Author(s)Danielle Ganek
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Weight245 g
- Width147 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.