All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike her brother, Jimmy, Lucy Buffett celebrates freedom, relaxation, and seaside decadence in her own art--cooking. This previously self-published book (formerly titled Crazy Sista Cooking) has sold over 70,000 copies without marketing or much trade distribution. Packed with more than 120 signature recipes from Lucy's famous Gulf Coast restaurant, LuLu's, WITH LOVE FROM LULU'S KITCHEN is the next best thing to being there. Tucked inside are humorous stories, and plenty of wit and wisdom from Lucy's own kitchen. The book features party menus, Buffett Family favorites, and lots of telling it like it is. Rewned velist Tom McGuane contributes engaging essays that blend smoothly with the spicy dishes and distinctive drinks. Recipes include soul-satisfying Southern delights like West Indies Salad, Perfect Fried Shrimp, Blackened Grouper Sandwich, Garlic Cheese Grits, Silver Queen Succotash, and Heavenly Fried Crab Claws. And there's a whole chapter on 25 specialty drinks, including Bama Breeze and LuLu's Painkiller. This revised edition has been updated with a new introduction and headtes, but still has all of the great recipes from Crazy Sista Cooking.
- Author BiographyLucy Buffett has worked as a personal chef for celebrities and Fortune 500 executives from New York to New Orleans to Los Angeles. She is head vacation Hostess for over 750,000 guests each year (in a town of 10,000) who flock to the beaches of the Gulf Coast and to her restaurant, LuLu's in Homeport Marina, in Gulf Shores, Alabama. She has just opened a second location in Destin, Florida on the Intracoastal Waterway. LuLu's is an oasis of Tiki Bars, a ropes course, water walk course, and a huge retail store that sold over $5 million in merchandise last year. Lucy has served as spokesperson of Gulf Coast Alabama after the BP Oil Spill and is creator of One Love, One Ocean Campaign for positive awareness of the coastal environment.
- Author(s)John Buffett,Lucy Buffett
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight748 g
- Width237 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.