All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspiring book contains admonitions, challenges, and encouragements for the reader to move up ather step on the spiritual ladder. In short, these are spiritual self-help exercises for personal improvement. The gentle hints and suggestions come in the form of meditations and brief contemplative insights, which will help the hesitant inquirer who is making the first gestures towards inner contentment.
- Author BiographyNan C. Merrill is the author of Psalms for Praying and Meditations and Mandalas: Simple Songs for the Spiritual Life, also published by Continuum International. She edits the monthly newsletter, Friends of Silence, has served with urban parish teams, and facilitated retreats for thirty years. She lives in Jericho, Vermont.
- Author(s)Nan Merrill
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight202 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.