All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed for advanced Lumion users who wish to apply these techniques to their own projects. The reader should be familiar with modeling kwledge and have at least a basic kwledge of a graphics editing program, such as Photoshop or Gimp.
- Author BiographyCiro Cardoso is an experienced 3D artist and a trained author with an architectural background who started experimenting with creative software and 3D software back in 2000. In 2005, he was running his own small multimedia business and worked on projects as diverse as graphic designing, CAD services, and architectural visualization; more recently, he started using Lumion successfully for high-end projects in more than six countries. He is quite literate with software in general, with extensive expertise with Maya, 3ds Max, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Lumion, Unreal 4, and Bentley MicroStation. He is also the author of several books about Lumion and is now working in London.
- Author(s)Ciro Cardoso
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.