Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLump - NOOMA 010 A lot of us have done things in our lives that we're ashamed of. Some are small things, and some of us have really big and devastating things. Some of us even have things that people close to us don't kw about. Personal junk that we keep to ourselves so we don't have to deal with it. Because we don't kw how to deal with it, do we? We're afraid that if we try it's just going to make everything worse. But matter how big our junk is, matter how much what we've done has impacted the way other people feel about us or how we feel about ourselves, it hasn't changed how God feels about us. God loves us, he always has and always will, and there's thing we can do to change that.
- Author BiographyRob Bell is the founding pastor at Mars Hill Bible Church in Grandville, Michigan. He is a breakthrough communicator in the Christian community and is featured in the first series of NOOMA, which are spiritually-based short films.
- Author(s)Rob Bell
- Date of Publication29/03/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleNooma
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteDVD
- Weight154 g
- Width139 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Running Time10
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.