All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWordplay enthusiasts will be over the moon for this collection of Jumble(R) puzzles and stimulating brain exercise that's as entertaining as ever. For more than 40 years, millions of newspaper readers have delighted in solving the daily Jumble(R), which appears in hundreds of national papers and in these puzzle books that offer hours of challenging wordplay and fun. Each page features a series of mixed-up words coupled with a cartoon clue, and one letter from each word is used to form the answer to the puzzle.
- Author BiographyTribune Media Services distributes media products in a variety of languages and formats, including news, comic strips, television listings, and other information services, to international publications. They are based in Chicago.
- Author(s)Bob Lee,David L Hoyt,Henri Arnold,Jeff Knurek,Mike Argirion
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.