Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionOne office. Many lives. It is that time of day: the time for poorly-filled, pre-packaged sandwiches; the time to run errands you won't have eugh time for; the time to fall in love, to kill or be killed, to take advice from an alien. It's the Lunch Hour. This collection of thirty flash-fictions examines the life of the workers in an office during the one time of day when they have the freedom to be who they want to be. It is linked series of stories from Calum Kerr, the writer of 31, Braking Distance, Lost Property and the other 2014 Flash365 collections.
- Author BiographyCALUM KERR is a writer, editor, Teaching Fellow in Creative Writing at the University of Southampton's Winchester School of Art, and Director of the UK's National Flash Fiction Day. His work has appeared in a number of places-online and in print-and was featured on BBC Radio 4's iPM programme. He lives in Southampton with his wife, his stepson, two cats and a dog.
- Author(s)Calum Kerr
- Date of Publication26/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.