All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Winnie Winters is whisked away to a strange new world, her life takes on a new adventurous path that she never imagined possible. Once there, Winnie meets a young Triblood by the name of Lunen, and together, they begin on an exciting journey filled with the unexpected. Aboard the airship Freewind with Lunen, Winnie is introduced to Lunen's friends Liana and Lieto, the captain and first mate, as well as the twins Migs and Zeg who are the ship's doctor and engineer. Fighting side by side with Lunen, Winnie will soon learn more about this new world full of dangerous beasts, otherworldly monsters, and even more dangerous, the greater evils of men. Lunen: Triblood is a new science fiction, fantasy vel that explores the themes of personal growth and the classic tion of good versus evil. The physical and emotional journey that Winnie and Lunen embark on lead them down a path that will either make them better people in the end or will kill them in the process. Peppered with action and adventure, this invigorating new vel keeps the excitement at max levels while showing readers the value of personal growth. A clever mix of humor, action, and introspection, Lunen by Ahmed Al-Sheikh feels more like a blockbuster movie than a heroic fantasy vel. With witty and sharp dialogue, the vel is full of banter between characters that is thoroughly amusing, and the action scenes are so extraordinarily vivid and visceral in their description that readers will find themselves so completely immersed, it will be easy to forget they're reading a vel and t watching a movie. However, t to be mistaken for a shallow affair, Lunen has true moments of profound introspection, and it boldly embraces heavier themes related to the emotional and physical improvement of its protagonists. Between its immersive new world, nail-biting action, and crisp dialogue, Lunen is an exhilarating fantasy ride that will ultimately leave readers breathless.
- Author BiographyCurrently a resident of Northern California, Ahmed Al-Sheikh was born in Saudi Arabia in 1982. As a lifelong literature fan, he always found himself particularly drawn to the fantasy genre. Influenced by Neil Gaiman, Robert E. Howard, and countless others, Ahmed has a long-lasting passion for writing and a style all his own. When not working on his writing, Ahmed works as a freelance writer reviewing films, video games, and entertainment news. He is a longtime student of the martial arts who works toward advancing his skills regularly.
- Author(s)Ahmed Al-Sheikh
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $88.73New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.73
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.