All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis work, Lung Cancer, Volume 2: Diagstic and Therapeutic Methods and Reviews, in the Methods in Molecular Medicine series presents an overview of the current status of those methods useful in the diagsis and tre- ment of lung cancer-both as it exists in the clinic and as it is being revoluti- ized in the laboratory. The book is intended to serve as a resource for researchers wishing to increase their kwledge of current and cutting edge techlogies, in order that their investigations into neoplasms of the lung may benefit from this enriched diversity of techniques and approaches. Owing to the complex nature of the disease and the variety of methods available to analyze and attack it, volume attempting to define diagstic and therapeutic approaches to lung cancer can ever be complete. The sheer number of investigators involved in lung cancer research guarantees that some aspect will be inadvertently excluded. However, I hope that the range of techniques included herein will serve to open up new avenues of investigation for both the vice and experienced researcher.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2002
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 75
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byBarbara Driscoll
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.