All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the world-wide drive to increase awareness of the risks of smoking, lung cancer remains a global problem. A multidisciplinary team approach is w considered the most effective way to manage lung cancer. Imaging plays a central role in this multidisciplinary approach; this is reflected in the present volume. Individual chapters focus on imaging (including screening, diagsis of symptomatic cases and staging), pathology and treatment options in lung cancer. Due to recent interest in the potential role of PET for a variety of malignancies, a separate chapter is devoted to this technique. Each volume in Contemporary Issues in Cancer Imaging is co-ordinated by an expert guest editor with contributions from all members of the multidisciplinary team, bringing together expertise from many specialities to promote the understanding and application of modern imaging in patient management.
- Author BiographySujal Desai is a Consultant Radiologist at King's College Hospital, London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/12/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Cancer Imaging
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus. 23 colour illus. 12 tables
- Weight632 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited bySujal R. Desai
- Series Edited byRodney H. Reznek,Janet Husband
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.