All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionEach volume in this richly illustrated series, sponsored by the Papanicolaou Society of Cytopathology, provides an organ-based approach to the cytological and histological diagsis of small tissue samples. Benign, pre-malignant and malignant entities are presented in a well-organized and standardized format, with high-resolution color photomicrographs, tables, tabulated specific morphologic criteria and appropriate ancillary testing algorithms. Example vignettes allow the reader to assimilate the diagstic principles in a case-based format. This volume provides comprehensive coverage of lung and mediastinal cytopathology. It presents a correlation of findings from fine-needle aspiration and exfoliative cytology and histologic findings obtained via core needle biopsies and surgical specimens. With a focus on malignant tumors, the full spectrum of inflammatory disorders, infectious diseases, hyperplasias and benign tumor or tumor-like lesions are also covered in detail. With over 500 printed photomicrographs and a CD-ROM offering all images in a downloadable format, this is an important resource for all anatomic pathologists.
- Author BiographySyed Z. Ali is Co-Director of Cytopathology at Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA. Grace C. H. Yang is Professor of Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Papanicolaou Cytology Laboratory, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCytohistology of Small Tissue Samples
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note500 colour illus. 20 tables
- Weight1280 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGrace C. H. Yang,Syed Z. Ali
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.