All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book breaks new ground by analyzing the reciprocal relationship between a fascism that had reached the power phase (Nazi Germany) and fascist movements in two neighbouring countries which were attempting to come to power in their respective societies.
- Author BiographyDIETRICH ORLOW is a Professor of History at Boston University, USA.
- Author(s)Dietrich Orlow
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/01/2009
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.