CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, an informative introduction demystifies the process of preparing homemade liqueurs and explains how to set up an efficient (and fun!) Liqueur laboratory. With just a few fresh ingredients and A.J.'s expert guidance, liqueur lovers will be whipping up batches of sweet, spicy, fruity, and exotic mixtures that cost less and taste better than any store-bought bottle. Recipes include Righteous Raspberry, Limoncello, Cinnamon Snap, Heroic Hazelnut, Scotch Treat, Irish Cream, Anisetter, Mandari, and 42 other tempting liqueurs photographed in stylish full colour. They are perfect for sipping on their own or in cocktails, and make memorable gifts, too!
- Author BiographyA. J. Rathbun is a freelance food and entertaining writer and the author of Champagne Cocktails, Wine Cocktails, Dark Spirits, Luscious Liqueurs, Party Drinks!, and the International Association of Culinary Professionals Award-winning Good Spirits. Rathbun earned his MFA in creative writing from Western Michigan University, and has worked variously as a buyer for Amazon.com, an usher at the Art Institute of Chicago, a rock band roadie, an envelope stuffer, a marketing assistant, the director of the Poetry After Hours program at the Seattle Art Museum, an online editor, a waiter, and of course, a bartender. In addition to his cookbooks, Rathbun is the editor of In Their Cups and the author of Want, two poetry collections. Rathbun has been a guest, talking about drinks, food, entertaining, and kitchen products, on numerous radio shows, including Martha Stewart's Everyday Food satellite radio program and USA Radio, has done interviews with a variety of publications, including the Seattle Times, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, and the Arizona Republic, and has contributed to the magazines Every Day with Rachael Ray and Wine Enthusiast, among others. He is a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals and the Museum of the American Cocktail. He teaches cocktail classes at the cooking school Dish It Up, one of which was recently profiled in the magazine Traditional Homes. Rathbun lives in Seattle, Washington. To learn more about him and his books, and to read his blog, Spiked Punch, and check out a few of his drink-making videos, visit his website at www.ajrathbun.com.
- Author(s)A. J. Rathbun
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/07/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.