Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionPrincess Briala sacrificed herself to save others and died. Given a rare opportunity, she returns to continue her journey to fulfill her destiny as the Light. However, her brush with death has left her plagued with flashbacks, nightmares, and hallucinations. Darkness is closing in, and the war rages on in Gaban. Briala must learn to live with the repercussions of her actions at Mount Secrets and her decision from In Between if she hopes to defeat Lord Cerin, end the war, and reunite the world of magi and humans once more. Guilt weighs heavily on Prince Niam's conscience as he attempts to help Briala cope with the aftermath of the injuries she suffered to save him. Protecting her becomes even more difficult-their enemies multiply, others hide among them, and those uneasy with Briala's conflicting destinies voice their concerns. However, the battle inside Briala's mind is more precarious, and he struggles to keep her safe as the shadows draw nearer with each passing day. Nothing is the same, and danger lurks at every turn. A dark new power grows within the princess-one that threatens to burn untamed and plunge her and Gaban into the darkness.
- Author BiographyBritaini Armitage is a stay-at-home mom, wife, and writer. She has a Bachelor's degree in English and a Master's degree in creative writing. She began writing The Light of the Magi series in the summer of 2002 at the age of 13. For years, she worked and crafted her story, knowing that her ultimate dream was to share Briala's voice with the world. In 2015, she published Darkest Light, book one in The Light of the Magi Series. When she isn't writing, she enjoys reading, crafts, and playing with her boys. As she wrote Darkest Light, she also wrote blogs and other stories to hone in her skills. Britaini currently resides in Louisiana with her wonderful husband, and their three young sons. However, she credits Fairhope, Alabama as the birthplace of The Light of the Magi. Follow Britaini online to stay up to date on book information and release dates: www.BritainiArmitage.com www.facebook.com/BritainiArmitage.
- Author(s)Britaini Armitage
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.