All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $15.54Trending at AU $17.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Luther Bible was the topic of a large amount of scholarly literature in Germany in the early twentieth century. Close examination of this research reveals the strong nationalistic attitudes of its authors. This book doubles as a Forschungsbericht of this literature and a study of the authors' reasons for writing about the Luther Bible in Weimar Germany.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Julie M. Winter has been a Visiting Assistant Professor of German at both Carroll College in Waukesha, Wisconsin, and Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She received her Ph.D. in 1993 from Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Julie M Winter
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleLiterature and the Sciences of Man
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1998
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight390 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.