All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the end of a wide, green valley lies a secret village, full of laughter and singing ...until one day the clouds come. As the clouds gather, turning day to night, Luther sets out to find the cloud-makers and make them stop, before it's too late.
- Author BiographyKyle Mewburn has had over 20 children's books published in nine countries. His work has won numerous awards, including the NZ Post Children's Book of the Year award for the picture book Old Hu-Hu. Sarah Nelisiwe completed a Bachelor of Design with honours from Massey University, Wellington, in 2006, and has been working as a freelance illustrator ever since. Sarah has been a finalist in several NZ book awards, including winning the NZ Post Children's Choice Award for Melinda Szymanik's The Were-Nana.
- Author(s)Kyle Mewburn
- PublisherScholastic New Zealand Limited
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintScholastic New Zealand
- Content NoteColour
- Width240 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Nelisiwe Anderson
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.60Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.