All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.96
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $20.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do Katie-Rose, Yasaman, Milla, and Violet have in common? Other than being named after flowers, practically thing. Katie-Rose is a film director in training. Yasaman is a computer whiz. Milla is third in command of the A list. And Violet is the new girl in school. They re fab girls, all of them, but they sure aren t friends. And if evil queen bee Medusa scuse me, Modessa has her way, they never will be. But this is the beginning of a new school year, when anything can happen and social worlds can collide . . . Told in Lauren Myracle s inventive narrative style here a fresh mix of instant messages, blog posts, screenplay, and straight narrative Luv Ya Bunches has been called enticing by Publishers Weekly and received a starred review from Booklist, which called it a fun, challenging, and gently edifying story.
- Author BiographyLauren Myracle is the author of the New York Times bestselling Internet Girls series (ttyl, ttfn, and l8r, g8r), Rhymes with Witches, and Bliss, among many other books for teenagers and young people. She grew up in Atlanta, is a graduate of the Vermont College MFA program in writing for children and young adults, and lives in Fort Collins, Colorado, with her family. Visit her online at www.laurenmyracle.com.
- Author(s)Lauren Myracle
- PublisherAmulet Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFlower Power (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmulet Books
- Weight331 g
- Width138 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.