All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionYou'll Get Kwledge About Luxury Market Characteristics, Market Future Trends, Luxury Brands, History. Interest in luxury brand management has been around for a long time w. But the potential for success and lucrative opportunities in the luxury business has increased even more in today's marketplace, making it an even more attractive venture for entrepreneurs and business-minded individuals looking to cash in on this industry. Careers in luxury brand management are considered among the top-tiers of professions and business opportunities, so if you are interested in this line of work, you need to be fully prepared and aware of what to expect. Take A Sneak Peak Inside: (Page 14) Chapter III - Market Trends The luxury goods sector is a segment of the overall consumer market that is t immune to the overall trends and invations across other demographics. That said, it is often true that it is the luxury goods market that dictates taste, trends, and perspectives that trickle down to the overall mass market. Current trends that are shaping the luxury brand sector include: Online revolution. Advances in techlogy have fundamentally changed the way modern consumers shop. In recent years, the growth of online shopping has become so significant that traditional retailers have been forced to make drastic changes to how they do their business and relate to the millenial consumer. The largest and most successful online retailers and businesses are w competing with the online channels of large brick-and-mortar retailers. In the luxury market, brands and manufacturers were, at first, slow to respond to the online revolution. After all, one of the hallmarks of the luxury experience has been the intimate, personalized service for wealthy clientele. Initially, the online consumer experience was a largely faceless, anymous option, but as invations have flourished, the overall experience has also improved. At the same time, as Web access has become more personal and mobile with smartphones and tablets, consumers have fallen in love with the ease of being able to shop online wherever and whenever they want. Luxury shoppers are w increasingly choosing online shopping aside from, or even in place of, going to boutiques or company stores. In response, luxury retailers have also ramped up their online presence. Whereas before they largely igred social networking and social media platforms, many luxury brands are w active on social networking sites, blogs, online forums, and other places on the Web where the tech-savvy luxury consumers congregate and do their research. To make themselves more competitive to online shoppers, luxury retailers are also using marketing tactics that have proven to be successful for mass market retailers, including rewards points, free shipping, and discount sales. Luxury buyers are t leaving brick-and-mortar stores in droves necessarily. Rather, what happens is they are using the Internet more and more to research about the products that they want, and looking for better value and experience elsewhere. This is t dissimilar from the mass consumer's behavior as well, where customers will check out items that they want from different retailers before making a purchase. We will take a closer look at what constitutes the contemporary luxury brand market, what makes it an exciting endeavor for the enterprising businessman to engage in, and how you can position yourself for maximum success in an industry that is growing by leaps and bounds. Buy Now & Give Me Opportunity To Develop Your Kwledge. - Author James If You Will Have Any Question - Will Do My Best To Answer You.
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.