Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Then they bombed Clark Air Field on Luzon Island in the Philippines and the Battle of Bataan began. For twenty-one-year-old Lt. Jim Davis this was his first glimpse of war. With other pilots of the U.S. Air Corps's 20th and 21th Pursuit Squadrons, Jim took to the air. Most of the American planes were destroyed that day. The survivors, Jim among them, moved to the southern end of the Bataan pennisula and continued the fight. During the four months leading to the fall of Bataan, Jim witnessed the heroism of the men and women who fought to defend Bataan. Though Jim is fictional, the events and most of the other people in the story are t. Rations were cut, medicine was scarce and disease rampant. Through it all the indomitable spirit of the American and Filipi defenders endured.
- Author(s)Sky Phillips
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight793 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.