All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife is either a comedy or tragedy. Lyme Loonies is a little bit of both. In the first cartoon book about Lyme disease, creator David Skidmore captures and illuminates the struggles faced by those with Lyme. The cartoons are a way of expressing hope, humor and revolt at the tug-of-war in which the Lyme community find themselves regarding diagsis, treatment, education, funding, prevention, public apathy and a cure. Lyme Loonies is a book created in solidarity with those familiar with Lyme disease. You will laugh and maybe even cry, definitely shake your head then most likely smile. Your palm also might hit your face a little too hard a couple times, but a sense of relief will follow kwing that you are t alone. It is a book to share with family, friends and those who are unaware of Lyme, because education and awareness will bring the change we all want, need and deserve. If laughter really is the best medicine, then a daily dose of Lyme Loonies is just what you need.
- Author(s)David Skidmore
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight425 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.