All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLyme Regis has posed prettily for the camera since the 1850s, and Lyme Regis Museum has thousands of the photographs in its collection. Jo Draper presents here a selection of the museum's most interesting images along with her kwledgeable and informative text. Set alongside these are modern views especially taken for the book showing how parts of the town have changed and parts remain little altered. Lyme Regis Past & Present explores familiar areas of the old town, the harbour and seafront, and also looks into some of the less well-kwn parts - the old cement works, the river, the Assembly Rooms and the ginnels. Many of the photographs are published here for the first time.
- Author BiographyJo Draper, author of more than twenty-five local history books, including Dorset: The Complete Guide, is currently working at Lyme Regis Museum. Jo lives in Dorchester.
- Author(s)Jo Draper
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2006
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note144 black and white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.