All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionLYNN'S JOURNAL THE THIRD BOOK IN A TRILOGY Lynn Bosen grew up in a trailer park. Her father abused her until he died when Lynn was nine years old. Her mother was a recluse, showing little interest or affection for Lynn. Lynn grew up with three survival qualities. She could run like the wind, she had a powerful mind, and she had a beautiful body. Boys and men were drawn to her. Lynn is w Lynn Bosen Noble. Her husband, Mike Noble, is a graduate professor and vice president of Great Rivers University (GRU). Mike Noble has studied in diverse academic fields including studies of writing and healing. In Stem: Cells That Divide, Lynn was left for dead in an explosion meant to kill her and to destroy the Stem Cell Laboratory on the campus of GRU. She survived and Mike encouraged her to write of her life in a journal, thus, Lynn's Journal. Lynn takes on the task with little enthusiasm; however, she addresses the challenge and she enjoys the process. You will respect her courage and her survival skills. She has trepidation about sharing it with Mike. This is her unexpurgated journal, or as some are wont to say, warts and all. Enjoy!
- Author(s)Bruce R Swinburne
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.