Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.50+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by nita_13
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRuby Cardel has the semblance of a rmal life - a loving boyfriend, a career she loves - but in one terrible moment, her life begins to unravel. The discovery that the death of her beloved sister, so many years ago, was t the accident she'd always been told makes her question all she's kwn about herself. Travelling back home to Lyrebird Hill, the beautiful bushland property where she grew up with her mother and sister, Ruby begins to remember the year that has been blocked in her memory. Snatches of her childhood with her beautiful sister, and Ruby's only friendship - with the boy from the next property, a foster kid she'd play games with in the bush at midnight. Then Ruby uncovers a cache of ancient letters from a long-lost relative, Brenna Magavin, written from her cell in a Tasmanian gaol. Brenna is about to be hanged for murder, and Ruby discovers that her family line is littered with tragedy and violence. As she reads, the gaps in Ruby's memory come to her. And as she pieces together the shards of truth, what she finally discovers will shock her to the core - about what happened to Jamie that fateful day, and how she died.
- Author(s)Anna Romer
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Australia
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEast Roseville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Australia
- Weight390 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.