All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionHaving established a good base for selling cars the MG Company changed the styling for the TD into a much more comfortable and modern vehicle. Again the sales exploded and in three years built nearly three times the number of TC the previous year. The extra boost give by the Mk II kept it going until the TF arrived. This had an even more drastic styling change and not only was it not appreciated, despite a larger engine being fitted, it did not keep up with the current vogue for all enveloping bodies. This only lasted two years until the radically different MGA appeared in 1955. This is a book of contemporary road tests, new model introductions, trials, racing record breaking, service data, technical & performance data. Models covered include: - TD, MkII, TD Record Breaker, Lester-MG, Cooper-MG, TF1250, TF1500, EX179.
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content Note300ill.
- Weight558 g
- Width198 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byR. M. Clarke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.