Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights the basic tools one needs to succeed without igring the lighter facets of an otherwise tough and strained professional environment. It intends to entertain and direct a professional to look beyond what stares her/him in the face and work towards having a genial/synergistic approach to the atmosphere that s/he has to survive and thrive in. Written in a farcical manner, M.O.D.E.L. does t preach any new theory or concept, for the author believes that the fundamentals for success and happiness cant change. The simple application of basics is all that is required for most things. In short, the book is about: (i) Ten simple steps, discussed in detail, which will enable a hardworking person to succeed and be happy. (ii) The fact that most of us go around seeking mysterious mantras and igre the basics. (iii) The fact that we forget that success is a journey, t a destination; and that happiness is a state of mind. Neither can be achieved without the perception and self-realization of the other.
- Author BiographyMukul Deva studied at La Martiniere College, Lucknow; the National Defence Academy, Pune; and the Indian Military Academy, Dehra Dun. Commissioned in the Sikh Light Infantry of the Indian Army, he took premature retirement as a Major after fifteen years of service. Mukul Deva is now an entrepreneur operating out of Delhi. He is the Managing Director of MSD Security Private Limited and Founding Director of CANassist. His published titles include Time After Time...It All Happened and S.T.R.I.P.T.E.A.S.E.- The Art of Corporate Warfare.
- Author(s)Deva Mukul
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication04/04/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight213 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.