All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Description'M Selection' features a selection of works from the Migros Museum of Contemporary Art's collection by 27 Swiss and international artists. It examines the artists and their works and puts them in context with various artistic movements from the second half of the 20th century: Pop Art, Minimalism, Post-Minimalism, Land Art, Performance, Photography and conceptual Art, Feminist and Appropriation Art. The fully illustrated book gives brief texts on the featured works. Two introductory essays on the entire collection and the exhibition concept complete the book. 'M Selection' is published to coincide with an exhibition at the Musee Rath in Geneva. Artists featured include: Marc Camille Chaimowicz (French), Cosey Fanni Tutti (British), Thea Djordjadze (Georgian, working in Germany), Hamish Fulton (British), Douglas Gordon (British [Scottish]), Mathilde ter Heijne (Dutch, working in Germany), Daniel Krr (Romanian, working in Germany), Sol LeWitt (American), Babette Mangolte (French, working in the USA), Bruce Nauman (American), Gerhard Richter (German), Markus Schinwald (Austrian), Katharina Sieverding (German), Alina Szapocznikow (Polish, worked in France), Oscar Tuazon (American), Andy Warhol (American), Stephen Willats (British), Christopher Wool (American), and others.
- Author BiographyJustine Moeckli is curator of the contemporary art collection at the Musee d art et d histoire in Geneva. Heike Munder is director of the Migros Museum of Contemporary Art, where Judith Welter is curator of the permanent collection.
- Author(s)Heike Munder,Judith Welter,Justine Moeckli
- PublisherScheidegger und Spiess AG, Verlag
- Date of Publication24/07/2013
- LanguageEnglish & German.
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationZurich
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintScheidegger und Spiess AG, Verlag
- Content Note64 Colour, 33 B&W
- Weight1157 g
- Width245 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJustine Moeckli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.