Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, P.J. Louis offers a technical insider's view of the Internet in its evolving mobile business incarnation, m-commerce. The author aims to take the mystery out of the Internet business space by breaking it down into its fundamental components - he provides a quick tour of basic Internet techlogies, then discusses the wireless Internet, and the evolution from e-commerce to m-commerce.
- Author BiographyP.J. Louis (Hartsdale, NY) is Vice President of Marketing and Product Development for TruePosition, Inc. He was previously Director of Network Technology for NextWave Wireless and developed New York Telephone's SS7 rollout.
- Author(s)P.J. Louis
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleProfessional Telecommunications S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date05/11/2004
- Content Note125ill.
- Weight541 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.