All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the creators of BabyLit(R) M Is for Mocle: A Victorian Alphabet is part of a unique new series that opens a window on history while teaching toddlers the ABCs. Different eras of history--including the nineteenth-century American West, medieval Europe, and Victorian England--are brought to life by Greg Paprocki's fun and enticing illustrations in this new series of board books for brilliant babies. Greg Paprocki works full-time as an illustrator and book designer. He's illustrated several Curious George books, as well as The Big Book of Superheroes for Gibbs Smith. He began his career as an advertising art director after studying fine art and graphic design at the University of Nebraska. He currently lives in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Author(s)Greg Paprocki
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLayton, UT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Content NoteIllustrated Throughout
- Weight408 g
- Width162 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.