All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for the battlefields of Europe at the height of the Cold War, the M60 and T-62 were the premier combat tanks of their day. However, it was in the deserts of the Middle East that they finally met in battle. This new Duel title examines the design and development of these main battle tanks, identifying their strengths and weaknesses, and describing and analyzing their performance on the battlefield during the Yom Kippur War, the Iran-Iraq War, and the first Gulf War. It's a must-read for fans of the evolution of armored warfare.
- Author BiographyAn experienced writer on Cold War armor, Lon Nordeen has spent several months researching in Russian and American archives the history of the T-62 and M60 tanks. He currently works for the Boeing Corporation.
- Author(s)Lon O. Nordeen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleDuel
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 30
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight314 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.