All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a near-future world of exurban decay studded with big box stores, daily routine revolves around shopping for those who can. For Zoe, the mission is simpler: live. Last girl Zoe Zindleman, numerical ID 009-99-9999, is starting work at AllMART, where your smile is the AllMART welcome mat. Her living arrangements are equally bleak: she can wait for her home to be foreclosed and stripped of anything valuable w that AnnaMom has moved away, leaving Zoe behind, or move to the Warren, an abandoned strip-mall-turned-refuge for other left-behinds. With a handful of other disaffected, forgotten kids, Zoe must find her place in a world that has consumed itself beyond redemption. She may be a last girl, but her name means life, and Zoe isn t ready to disappear into the AllMART abyss. Zoe wants to live.
- Author BiographyBlythe Woolston's first novel, The Freak Observer, won the William C. Morris Debut Award. She is also the author of Black Helicopters, an American Library Association Best Fiction for Young Adults Selection and a Montana Book Award Honor Book. Blythe Woolston lives in Billings, Montana.
- Author(s)Blythe Woolston
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.