All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMATLAB C# Book illustrates the work between C# programming and MATLAB. This book describes very specifically how to use MATLAB built-in functions in C# applications. If you are a C# programmer and want to use the MATLAB built-in functions in your C# applications to solve mathematical problems in C# programming code, then this book is what you're looking for. The features of this book are designed to handle following projects: 1. C# functions use MATLAB built-in functions from classes created from MATLAB M-files to solve mathematical problems 2. C# Windows applications use MATLAB built-in functions 3. C# functions plot figures from MATLAB Graphics 4. C# functions use MATLAB API functions (calling MATLAB workspace in C#) 5. C# functions use MATLAB Curve Fitting Toolbox functions 6. C# functions use COMs generated from MATLAB M-files This MATLAB C# Book includes the complete C# code examples of all chapters . The example codes are developed, compiled, and tested in MATLAB 2009(b), MATLAB Compiler 4.11, and MATLAB Builder for .Net 3.0.2 with Microsoft Visual C# 2008, on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. The examples are working on scalars, vectors, and matrices which are inputs/outputs of functions for every application. In addition, the example codes are portable and presented in the step-by-step method, therefore you can easily reuse the codes or write your own codes following the step-by-step procedure. This MATLAB C# Book is a great support for C# programmers who are using MATLAB built-in functions to develop applications and solutions. Using the combination of both tools, C# and MATLAB, you have the best tool in your hand to develop and solve your technical problems.
- Author BiographyJack Phan is a professional user on MATLAB functions in programming languages. He was also the author of previous books that describe how to use MATLAB functions in programming languages, C#, Visual Basic .Net, and C++. These books are MATLAB C++ ISBN 0-9725794-1-9, MATLAB C/C++ (Second edition) ISBN 0-9725794-3-5, MATLAB C/C++ (Third edition) ISBN 0-9725794-4-3, MATLAB C# ISBN 0-9725794-5-1, and MATLAB Visual Basic .Net ISBN 0-9725794-7-8.
- Author(s)Jack Phan
- Date of Publication31/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.