All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents scientific calculation techniques through examples and exercises resolved with MATLAB software and its application to engineering and experimental sciences. In successive chapters topics relating to the differential and integral calculus, calculation of limits of sequences and functions, to work with numerical series and power series, to work with differential equations, finite difference equations and differential equations in partial derivatives. Applications of the derivative and the integral in one and several variables, both in the calculation of areas and volumes, are developed with special emphasis as in the field of optimization. Also treated especially applications of differential equations and numerical calculation methods that approximate the equations and systems of differential ecuacuiones of first order and higher order. The contents of the book special also refers to work with operators and functions of real and complex variable and especially the use of specialized functions and functions in m-ficheros defined to facilitate programming. Likewise, presents a wide graphic content that includes the representation of curves, surfaces, contours, graphics of meshes and volumes coordinates Cartesian, implicit, explicit, parametric and polar and their applications to problems of calculating lengths, areas and volumes.
- Author(s)Cesar Perez Lopez
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.