Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook introduces powerful computational software tool called MATLAB. The main objective of this book is to expose the readers to MATLAB features that integrate computation, visualization and programming in an easy-to-use environment. This book covers built-in functions of MATLAB, commands and their applications in topics of mathematical physics and engineering mathematics. The book is written in a very simple language and chapters are arranged sequentially. Each topic covered in this book, has its corresponding theoretical explanation prior to its MATLAB execution. The authoris explain concepts with the help of screenshots of the MATLAB software and programming codes with their outputs. This approach t only creates a direct link between the book and the MATLAB software but also imbibes the feeling of actual interaction with MATLAB software. A sufficient number of examples based on MATLAB programming codes have been worked out so that students can grasp the concepts, the ideas, and the results in an easy way. At the end of each chapter, students will have a chance to answer several application-based questions in exercise. All these features make this book to be used as a textbook for theoretical learning as well as for laboratory course. The book is suitable for the undergraduate and postgraduate students of mathematics, physics, instrumentation and electronics. The undergraduate students of engineering will also find this book useful.
- Author BiographyManoj Khanna, Ph.D., is Associate Professor, Department of Electronics, Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, University of Delhi. He has more than twenty-one years of teaching experience. He has been the member of Academic Council of University of Delhi for two terms. Also, he has been teaching MATLAB to undergraduate students and has attended workshops on MATLAB, organized by MathWorks. He has published about twenty-eight research papers in national and international journals. His areas of research interest are electronic waste and modelling of small geometry MOSFETs. Geeta Bhatt, Ph.D., is Associate Professor, Department of Instrumentation, Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, University of Delhi. Presently, she is also a member of the Academic Council of University of Delhi. She has about nineteen years of teaching experience in University of Delhi. For the last five years, she has been taking various courses based on signal processing and MATLAB. Also, she has attended many workshops on MATLAB, organized by MathWorks. She has published several research papers and also authored a book. She is also the recipient of Meritorious Teachers' Award from Department of Higher Education, Delhi Government, 2014-15. Her areas of research interest are semiconductor thin films, gas sensors and waste from electronics. Pawan Kumar, is Assistant Professor, Department of Instrumentation, Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, University of Delhi. Earlier, he has worked with ST Microelectronics as a Layout Engineer. He has been teaching MATLAB to undergraduate students and has attended workshops on MATLAB, organized by MathWorks. He has also published research papers in international journals in the field of Nanotechnology. In addition, he has authored e-chapters on engineering mathematics for Institute of Life Long Learning (ILLL) at University of Delhi. His area of research interest includes the Interdisciplinary fields of Nanotechnology.
- Author(s)Geeta Bhatt,Manoj Khanna,Pawan Kumar
- PublisherPHI Learning
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPHI Learning
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.