All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionREA's MAXtes for Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale MAXtes offer a fresh look at masterpieces of literature, presented in a lively and interesting fashion. Written by literary experts who currently teach the subject, MAXtes will enhance your understanding and enjoyment of the work. MAXtes are designed to stimulate independent thought about the literary work by raising various issues and thought-provoking ideas and questions. MAXtes cover the essentials of what one should kw about each work, including an overall summary, character lists, an explanation and discussion of the plot, the work's historical context, illustrations to convey the mood of the work, and a biography of the author. Each chapter is individually summarized and analyzed, and has study questions and answers.
- Author(s)M. Foster
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width134 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.