All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAvi Gordon has achieved what most MBA admissions books strive for. In concise and clear prose he unravels the complexities of getting into a top business school...This second edition covers everything from GMAT preparation to kwing the needs of admissions committees better than they do while constantly asking the candidate to continually evaluate him or herself ...An essential new addition to the MB applicant's bookshelf. Ross Geraghty, Managing Editor, Top MBA MBA Admissions Strategy is a -nsense, streamlined book that will be especially helpful to applicants of top 20 business schools. Gordon does a great job of thoroughly covering all topics of the MBA application process ...His advice is smart, savvy and written with a hands-on approach to successfully guide an applicant through their application process. Leila Pirnia, Founder, MBA Podcaster Avi Gordon's newly revised guide to MBA admissions strategy is like a golden ticket for aspiring MBAs. The guide t only addresses the latest trends in MBA applications, it also provides can't-miss tips for students seeking admission to the most competitive business programs. Karen Schweitzer, the About.com Guide to Business School MBA Admissions Strategy is a bestseller that shows MBA applicants: What Admissions Committees value and how they work What to say in a b-school application, and how to say it well How to turn a good application into a great application It guides the reader through the four key aspects of competitive MBA admissions; navigating the admissions process; enhancing profile value; managing essay and interview communications; and writing better. The second edition updates and enhances all chapters, and contains new material on success in MBA admissions interviews.
- Author BiographyAvi Gordon, BA, MBA, is a recognized expert in MBA admissions and has published widely in the industry, including for Business Week and The World MBA Tour. He is admitted as a full member of the Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants (AIGAC). He directs The MBA Admissions Studio (http://mbastudio.net) where he has advised and guided many hundreds of MBA applicants towards admission to the world's top business schools.
- Author(s)Avi Gordon
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.