Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is so much of the world MBA? When business school hot shot Ben Stillman is fired, he has the chance to find out. Ben jumps head first into turning his former business school into world-class madrassa of capitalism. Ben has 10 days to rescue the launch of its spectacular glass tower, and his own career as well as confront terrorist plots, undercover police, the extravagant demands of the super-rich, and the only woman who can save him from this madness. A satirical thriller, a love story, and a wry look at modern management ideology all rolled into one.
- Author BiographyDouglas Board is co-head of Coachmatch Career Management. After growing up in Hong Kong and receiving degrees from Cambridge and Harvard, he worked for the UK Treasury and then as a headhunter. He is the author of Choosing Leaders and Choosing to Lead.
- Author(s)Douglas Board
- PublisherEye Books
- Date of Publication07/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMuch Wenlock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLightning Books
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.