MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review: Online + Book by Kaplan (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $283.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $271.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKaplan has been the worldleader in MCAT prep for 40+ years.More people get into medical school with a Kaplan MCAT course than all major courses combined. Now the same results are available withMCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review. This set features thorough subject review, more questions than any competitor, and the highest-yield questions available. The commentary and instruction come directly from Kaplan MCAT experts and include targeted focus on the most-tested concepts. These prep books simulate, better than anything else on the market, the experience of a one-on-one session with our top-rated instructors. MCAT Review offers: UNPARALLELED MCAT KNOWLEDGE: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available. In conjunction with our expert psychometricians, the Kaplan team is able to ensure the accuracy and realism of our practice materials. THOROUGH SUBJECT REVIEW: Written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors, all material has been vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor. EXPANDED CONTENT THROUGHOUT: As the MCAT has continued to develop, this set has been updated continuously to match the AAMC s guidelines precisely more worrying if your prep is comprehensive! STAR RATINGS FOR EVERY SUBJECT: New for the 3rd Edition of MCAT Review, every topic in every chapter is assigned a star rating informed by Kaplan s decades of MCAT experience and facts straight from the testmaker of how important it will be to your score on the real exam. MORE PRACTICE THAN THE COMPETITION: With questions throughout the books and access to three practice tests online, MCAT Review has more practice than any other MCAT books on the market. ONLINE COMPANION: MCAT Review comes with access to online resources to augment content studying, including three practice tests and additional questions. The MCAT is a computer-based test, so practicing in the same format as Test Day is key. TOP-QUALITY IMAGES: With full-color, 3-D illustrations, charts, graphs and diagrams from the pages of Scientific American, MCAT Review turns even the most intangible, complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts. KAPLAN'S MCAT REPUTATION: Kaplan is a leader in the MCAT prep market.
- Author BiographyCelebrating more than 75 years as the world leader in the test prep industry, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools, and businesses. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.
- PublisherKaplan Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKaplan Test Prep
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKaplan Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight6350 g
- Width221 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine109 mm
- Contained items statement7 Paperback / softback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.